Filed a grievance in opposition to a girl who filed a false rape case in opposition to two males [Read Order]

The present case is about a woman; who made a false rape charge against two men. Hence; A complaint has been filed against them.

An FIR was filed u / s 376d by IPC (Gangrape) against two men. It has been claimed that; These men raped her on the pretext of giving jobs.

The police started investigating the matter. Surprisingly, that was found out One of the defendants was not in India and lived abroad.

Also, the vehicle in which the girl claimed; that she was raped; was not owned by either of these men.

The court took into account the report submitted by the police and found that; The informant submitted a false FIR and also violated Section 164 of the CrPC.

Soon after, the court ordered the Maharashtra police to file a complaint against the woman under sections 193, 194, 199, 200, 211 of the IPC.

What are these sections?

Section 193 Penalty for False Statements. (extendable to seven years imprisonment and punishable by law).

Section 194 Penalty for forging false evidence. (either life imprisonment or imprisonment up to ten years and a fine).

Section 199 Penalty for False Information. (punishable in the same way as if a person had given false evidence)

Section 200: Punishment for False Declaration under the Law (Punishable in the same way as if a person had presented the false evidence.)

Section 211: Punishment for false charges of criminal offense. (Punishable by extension to two years or with a fine or both)


Comments are closed.